Answers to the Top 10 FAQs for Hosting a Wednesday Evening Dinner at Jericho Road
- We do have plates, cups, silverware etc.
- We have 25 men every night for dinner.
- We do have a kitchen for cooking the meal or just warming food, if needed.
- We meet for dinner in our church next door to the shelter, which does have parking. Our address is 167 North 9th Street Paterson, NJ 07522.
- We start dinner at 6pm followed by a short meeting that generally finishes by 7:45pm.
- We welcome and encourage entire families to bring and serve dinner.
- We always invite our dinner hosts to take a tour through the Jericho Road house and see where the men live.
- We have beverages.
- Clothes, blankets, or coats are gladly accepted as well as extra nonperishable food for our food Pantry. Some people have asked about bringing donations with them.
- Feel free to email Pastor Ben at email@example.com but the best contact is our director, Joe, whose cell# is 973-413-3044. Joe is full-time staff and lives on the property. He will help arrange details and gladly answer any questions!
Hope to see you soon!